hermosa corriendo por la carretera. Find Out More indian teen
We support and celebrate. We guide and learn. Most importantly, we connect.
Autumn Glen Senior Living looks forward to building a strong volunteer program. There are many benefits to volunteering but here are some reasons our volunteers have told us they do so:
- Gain confidence. Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make a difference. Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
- Meet people. Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Be part of a community. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
- Learn new skills. Volunteering can help you learn new skills and gain experience which can be used in building your resume.
- Achieve a personal best. Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills and discover hidden talents.
- Have fun! Most volunteers have a great time, regardless of why they do it.
Ways you can volunteer:
- Parties & Special Events
- Creative Arts
- Educational Programs
- Outdoor Activities
- Wellness Programs
- Intergenerational Programming
- Veterans Activities
- Students Completing Academic Requirements
- Spiritual Programs
We'd love to hear from you.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Equal Opportunity Employer
© 2019 The Goodman Group, LLC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED